- Welcome and introduction round
- Workshop context:
- What is service and experience design?
- Why do we need to be customer centric?
- What is human-centred design?
- Why do we need to empathise with customers?
- Why now?
- What is a customer journey map?
- Why do you need a customer journey map?
- How will a customer journey map help you and your organisation?
- What does a customer journey map look like?
- Hands-on experience on building a low fidelity Customer Journey Map based on an experience that everyone can empathise with.
- Welcome back and quick knowledge refresh.
- Introduce a case study and provide full context of the business problem on hand.
- Learn how to read customer research through an experience design lens.
- Learn how to synthesis customer research and create customer insights.
- Hands-on experience on building a high fidelity Customer Journey Map based on the case study provided.
- Develop the ability to use the customer journey map to help solve the business challenge on hand.
This is a 2 days group workshop jam packed with course materials and a toolkit to take away at the end of the workshop.
$#### (plus GST) for up to 10 attendees
Price includes all workshop materials and toolkit to take home.